I am a Brooklyn-based family photographer, specializing in lifestyle photography highlighting newborns, children, families, and expecting parents. As a lifestyle family photographer my job is capture beautiful moments and real emotions with timeless photos. My goal is to create photos that are representative of who you are as a family at this moment in time - not unrealistically posed or over-stylized - just simply beautiful.
I am excited to play a role in suspending these fleeting and precious moments for you and your family. I am here to preserve a time period, allowing you the opportunity to travel back to that memory, that mood, that smile, that look, or that game you used to play, whether it was last week or decades ago. My goal is for you to look at your photos and smile, laugh, and be able to tell a story, as all photographs are really just one page in the story of your life.
Some fun facts about me
- My first camera was used to document my week-long field trip in 4th grade to Fire Island.
- I am quite verbose (if you haven't already picked up on that)
- I spent much of my adult life wrapped up in the world of developmental psychology - either training to be one or teaching others to do the same. You may be asking "Why is this important in a photographer?" I deeply understand the way infants and children tick, and I am pretty talented at connecting with them!
- I almost failed preschool because I couldn't skip. But don't worry, I'm great at chasing toddlers!
- My great grandmother's emigration record indicates she arrived in Atlantic City to be a photographer
- I love taking pictures of children running away from their grown-ups
- I love olives, even more so when in a martini
- Even more than pictures of children running away I love pictures of their eyelashes
- I use photographs and trinkets as my memory bank
- I find beauty everywhere, even if it takes some imagination
- I really love spending time with other people, especially the little ones
Sessions starting at $250
Children, Kids, Family, Lifestyle, Maternity, Newborn
Candid, Documentary, Natural Light, Photojournalistic