Sue and Bob Hanson – Photographers
Sue and Bob are a husband and wife team who have seen the world around them through the lens of a camera. They started taking photography seriously in 1975 when the Federal Aviation Administration contracted with them to photograph an extensive research project at the San Francisco International Airport where Bob was the chief field test engineer on this project. Through the years, Sue and Bob gained additional travel photography experience both domestically and internationally while fulfilling Bob’s primary duties as an Aviation Safety Inspector and as a Flight Standards’ advisor to the International Civil Aviation Organization.
In addition to their photographic expertise, Bob is a Photoshop instructor and flight instructor. His collegiate and vocational background in engineering and mathematics are the backbone of his excellent technical skills. Sue is a former professional ice skating instructor with extensive experience in singles and pairs competition as well as a choreographer for ice shows. Her college music and arts curriculum lent itself well to her former skating career and now provides the artistic skills of their photography. Together, Sue and Bob bring a well-rounded and successful dynamic to their present endeavors in travel, nature, and special events photography, as well as Photoshop instruction.
Our work has appeared in Caribbean Travel and Light Magazine, The Loupe Magazine (multiple issues), National Fire Protection Magazine, Kansas Physical Education and Health Journal, The Daytona Beach Journal, and The Palm Coast Courier. Additionally, we have won numerous local, national, and international awards. We have worked with many businesses in the Palm Coast and Flagler Beach area and six of our photographs were selected to decorate the Flagler County Chamber of Commerce President's office.
· Story and photographs, "Photography, The Coaches's Best Friend." Kansas Physical Education, Health and Recreation Journal.
· National Fire Protection Agency journal, coverage of Kendal Square gasoline truck fatality.
· Covers and interior background photographs for several yearbooks, Shawnee Mission School District, Kansas
· Best beach photo, Caribbean Travel and Life magazine, August/September 2000
· Product Shots for the "Wide Ass" Drummers seat company (web and paper publications)
· Official photographer for numerous agility trials in Northern Virginia
· Official photographer for two major Federal Aviation Administration research projects
· Official photographer for Flagler Town Planner calendar
· Primary contributor of photographs to the Flagler Chamber of Commerce phone book
We welcome you to our photo site. We are anxious to share our world travel experiences with you. Our goals for creating this site are to show you the beauty and various cultures of the world. We hope you will enjoy browsing through our photos, maybe remembering places you have been or may want to visit. We would be pleased if you would like to purchase photos as well. Because we desire to present you a wide variety of photos, we are including some that are not of the highest quality due to age and handling problems. These photos are added strictly for your viewing pleasure.
Hourly rate is $150 per hr-prints and downloads priced on Zenfolio
Commercial, Fine Art, Nature & Wildlife