My name is Jericha (not a name you hear everyday!), and that guy kissing my cheek is my husband, Rodrigo. We are a husband and wife photography duo, based out of Littleton, Colorado. One might wonder what it’s like to work with your spouse, and let me tell you, it’s the best! I wonder if he would answer the same way...
We like to play and have fun, and photography to us is about capturing you at your best -- having fun! Our goal is to make you to forget we even have a camera, and just relax and be yourself. One of my favorite things in life is to make jokes and I genuinely enjoy making people smile and laugh, even if it’s at my own expense!
When I’m not holding my camera, I’m probably holding my iPhone (aka, my second camera). I have an addiction to social media, and I am known to Instagram anything that is somewhat interesting (to me).
My favorite thing to do when I have downtime is play with my dog, Birdie Monroe, watch football with Rodrigo (go Broncos!), watch videos of other people working out so I feel like I’m living vicariously through them, and hang out with our families.
Some random facts about ME:
• I come from a big family of five daughters
• I was homeschooled (believe me, I’m weird)
• My favorite musical artist is Barry Manilow (I’m not kidding)
• I’ve won several hula hooping contests
• I don’t drink caffeine or liquor (how am I still alive?)
• I danced ballet for 22 years
• I’m obnoxiously scared of bees
There’s a little about me, I can’t wait to get to know YOU!